Sunday, December 14, 2014

Sunday Evening With The Doctor



The craft that I intended to do today never came to fruition. I grabbed some craft supplies and stared at them for a long time, wondering what I wanted to do. However, I couldn't come up with anything that I really felt excited about. I decorated my Christmas tree earlier today. Then, I wrote letters "from Santa" for my younger nephews. I'll finish that project, tomorrow, and send them out promptly. For the past 3-4 hours I've been indulging in a marathon of Doctor Who- all the Christmas episodes. Right now, I'm still on the David Tennant episodes and watching the episode "Voyage Of The Damned." Kylie Minogue is in that episode.. Kylie- Freaking- Minogue, I should be so lucky..lucky, lucky, lucky! I love these episodes,

I forgot how much I liked David Tennant as "The Doctor." I've liked all of the Doctors; but he is one of my favorites. Watching these episodes brings me back, a few years ago, when I watched a Doctor Who marathon on BBC America. It showcased all of the David Tennant's episodes and led to the regeneration, where Matt Smith took over. It was a very exhausting few days. The morning after the marathon (where I bawled when the 10th Doctor regenerated) I spent that morning re-organizing my kitchen cupboards. That was one of the weirdest mourning experiences I ever endured that was related to pop culture. It was nearly eclipsed recently, when I saw that Jason Orange left Take That. He was to grown up Lady Toesocks, what Jordan Knight was to Little Miss Toesocks. I digress...

Soon, the 10th Doctor Christmas specials with be through and then it will be time for the 11th Doctor's episodes, which I find to be much darker. I shall soothe my nerves with more hot cocoa and soldier through those episodes. I can't begin to imagine what this years Christmas episode will be like, but I'm certain that I"ll enjoy it! Cookies tomorrow! Until next time~ Toodahloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Hosted a Tryazon Party Featuring Wiley Wallaby Licorice

  Before I begin writing about my party experience I want to first disclose a few things. First, I was not paid by Wiley Wallaby or Tryazon ...