Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Hot Chocolate On A Snow Day


Last night, I left one sister's house to go stay at my other sister's house in a nearby town. My sister needed me to be around for her son's early release from school today. Then, in the middle of the night, another snow storm arrived and made the streets so nasty that schools were closed all over the state. Originally, I'd planned to spend the day catching up on episodes of Doctor Who that I'd missed, as well as last Sunday's episode of The Walking Dead. My plans quickly changed upon discovering that school was cancelled. So, instead, I've been catching up on work tasks. I just looked out the window and saw how foggy it was and I decided that it would be for the best if I made myself some hot chocolate.
As you can see in the above picture, I didn't use a mix. Instead, I used a mug of hot milk, a tablespoon of cocoa powder ( the stuff used in baking) and a shot of Starbucks Peppermint Syrup. Since the syrup is sweet, there is no need to add any sugar to this.


The hot chocolate is warm and delicious and just the thing to soothe my nerves. I'm a bit agitated today, I suppose I should eat something. I do tend to get edgy when malnourished. I best get on that. Until next time~ Toodahloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Hosted a Tryazon Party Featuring Wiley Wallaby Licorice

  Before I begin writing about my party experience I want to first disclose a few things. First, I was not paid by Wiley Wallaby or Tryazon ...