Saturday, December 13, 2014

Festive Shows And Movies I'm Watching

Today did not unfold the way that I had intended; this happens sometimes. My master plan was to retrieve a Christmas tree, drink copious amounts of hot cocoa and binge on Doctor Who. I did go to find  tree, but when I went I couldn't find the one that was the appropriate size; they were all too small. So, tomorrow I will get the tree and have cocoa. I will still watch a few Doctor Who Christmas episodes and the rest I'll watch tomorrow. I decided to share with you what I'll be watching the rest of the season to make me feel jolly!

TV Shows
Eureka; S4:E10
The Vicar Of Dibley: S2:E2, S3:E2, The Vicar Of Dibley Christmas Specials S1:E:1, 2
Doctor Who: S2:E1. S3:E1, S4:E1, S4:E15, S6:E14 and S7:E16
Heartland: S4:E10
Miranda: S3:E1
Outnumbered: S4:E7, S5:E1
Catherine Tate: The Christmas Specials
Mr. Bean Christmas Special

I would watch me episodes from Eureka, but there are only the last two season on Netflix, for some reason. Most of these shows and movies can be found on either Netflix and/or Hulu.

Movies
Nativity 1 &2
It's A wonderful Life
A Charlie Brown Christmas
A Christmas Carol
A Christmas Story

I've already watched some classics, like Elf and National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, so I won't be watching them again. I might dig up some other classics, too, but Christmas is less than two weeks away! Tomorrow, I will have so much fun watching all the Doctor Who Christmas episodes and making another craft. I'll also be getting a tree! Tomorrow's post will be back on track. Today was a wacky day. So, if you can find these shows and movies to watch, and you like a lot of British comedy, try watching a few of them, you'll giggle! Until next time~ Toodahloo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Hosted a Tryazon Party Featuring Wiley Wallaby Licorice

  Before I begin writing about my party experience I want to first disclose a few things. First, I was not paid by Wiley Wallaby or Tryazon ...