Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Decking The Halls And Bingeing On Gingerbread Men

My sister and I made this star!
I spent the day cleaning the rooms that I wished to decorate. I really wanted to get at least some of the decorations up. I had to go the the attic to gather all of the decorations and carry them down two sets of stairs. The thing about my attic is, it is tremendously cold up there. I like to get up there and out of there, quickly. However, another interesting thing about my attic is that, when my nephews come to visit, they look upon the attic like it was "Narnia." There is so much to discover up there. As such, when I do get there and try to find things, the items are not always in the same spot as I where left them. Needless to say, it took longer than expected. I was able to get one room decorated and tomorrow, I'll put the rest up. With a Nor'Easter blowing lots of snow outside, it's nice to spend the day setting up snow globes for display. Now, I want to sit down with a bowl of popcorn, a gingerbread man and a cup of cocoa. I can't decide if I want to watch "Camp Takota" or "Love Actually." Perhaps, I'll watch both! Until next time~ Toodahloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Hosted a Tryazon Party Featuring Wiley Wallaby Licorice

  Before I begin writing about my party experience I want to first disclose a few things. First, I was not paid by Wiley Wallaby or Tryazon ...