Sunday, March 7, 2021

I Hosted a Tryazon Party Featuring Wiley Wallaby Licorice

 


Before I begin writing about my party experience I want to first disclose a few things. First, I was not paid by Wiley Wallaby or Tryazon for hosting and/or promoting the product. Also, I was gifted several bags of licorice for my guests to sample and take home from Tryazon and Wiley Wallaby. 

What is Tryazon? Tryazon is a company that works with businesses to help promote their brands by supplying full-size samples to members for hosting parties that feature the product. The website posts upcoming parties for members to apply to host in their homes in person or virtually. If you are selected they send you party packs that contain samples of the product, sometimes coupons or a promotional code for a discount for the products for guests, and other party favors. It is completely free to sign up to be a member, You can find more information on their website at https://www.tryazon.com/home-party/.


What is Wiley Wallaby? Wiley Wallaby is Australian-style licorice that is made in the US. It is gluten-free and it doesn't use high-fructose corn syrup. The licorice is super soft and chewy, kind of a cross in texture between a gummy candy and typical licorice sold in America. I have found the licorice at many of my local stores, I know that you can find it on Amazon and the company website https://tryazon.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cf91a9d655cebac4b146a1668&id=2133504c9b&e=bda0ebfd23. The first time I tried the licorice was a few years ago when I spotted the classic red Licorice at Dollar Tree. I was curious and thought I would try it out and I loved it! My husband and I soon found ourselves addicted to the tasty treat. When I saw that Tryazon was offering an opportunity to host a Wiley Wallaby licorice candy I jumped at the chance to host a party. Not only did I want to be able to try out the new flavors but I wanted my friends to try them out, too! Not to mention any time I get to host a Tryazon party, it gives me something to look forward to during these foggy, murky, and dreary times.




When my party pack arrived I was excited to see the classic Red and Black Licorice and over-joyed to see Green Apple, Watermelon, Blasted Berry, and Sourrageous Drops. I was given doubles of many of the flavors so I evenly divided the spare bags into individual goody bags for my guests to take home. It was a lot of fun to get everyone together on a gloomy day. I made pizza, cupcakes, coffee, and had soda on-hand. It was definitely a sweet party! The downside to the party was that some of my guests had to drop out at the last minute due to scheduling conflicts. Also, the day started out warm but was also snowy. Once the sun began to dip below the horizon the temperature outside dropped and the roads became sketchy. Fortunately, everyone made it home safely and they were able to enjoy candy for days!

Overall, I had a great time hosting this party. It was one of my favorite Tryazon parties that I've hosted thus far because I love the taste of Wiley Wallaby's licorice. I have hosted a handful of Tryazon parties and I have also tried a "Tryabox." A Tryabox is when you get to try out a product without hosting a party and those are such a treat. Needless to say, I am very much a fan of Tryazon and I absolutely LOVE getting to host parties. I love being able to try out new products and to have a reason for a small party with my friends, even if it is just a virtual party, it is just nice to have a fun distraction. I hope to continue to host many more parties in the future.  The next time I have an opportunity to host another fantastic Tryazon party or participate in a Tryabox I will tell you all about my experience.
 Until then~ Toodahloo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Hosted a Tryazon Party Featuring Wiley Wallaby Licorice

  Before I begin writing about my party experience I want to first disclose a few things. First, I was not paid by Wiley Wallaby or Tryazon ...