Thursday, December 4, 2014

A Quiet Day

Today was just an average day. I'm still away from home, visiting my sisters. I thought that I would make some bunting today, but I forgot to pack the materials to make it. Instead, I spent the day catching up on more shows that I've missed. I finally got to see the mid-season finale of The Walking Dead and I managed to watch a couple more episodes of Doctor Who. I still have a ways to go before I'm finished catching up on the show, but I'm nearly there.
Later in the day, I baked cookies for my sister. I was so focused on making the cookies and just be in the moment that I didn't bother to photograph the process. Sometimes, I just want to bake and just bake. Then, I left her home and returned to my other sisters house where I shall continue on with my seasonal delights. Today, I was far too tired to be very adventurous with Christmas crafting. I do look forward to having more energy for fun, tomorrow. It was, however, a quiet day; the first quiet day that I've experienced in a long time. I just wanted to enjoy it it while it lasted. Three whole hours of quiet, it was nice.
In a few days, I be returning to my home and then I'll have all of the materials that I desire for my crafts. Tomorrow, more festivities will continue. Until next time~ Toodahloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Hosted a Tryazon Party Featuring Wiley Wallaby Licorice

  Before I begin writing about my party experience I want to first disclose a few things. First, I was not paid by Wiley Wallaby or Tryazon ...