Monday, September 14, 2009

I Made Cookies!

So, I'm still catching up my posts. I am at the bottom of the computer chain, and I sometimes miss my opportunity to post. Friday is cookie day and I made Ginger Spice Cookies. I put raisins in them, and my secret ginger enhancer- black pepper. They are super yummy and I will be enjoying some with a cup of coffee at 4:00 when I sit down to watch Ghost Whisperer.
I'm very excited because Season One of the show Being Erica will be coming out soon and I hope to get it so that my sisters can watch it with me when I go to visit them in October.
Today was a great day! The weather is lovely and the leaves are starting to turn. It is such a fantastic walk to school. Also, I'm starting to resume crafting. Soon, I'll be working on some more rag dolls. I will certainly post them when I do make them. I have also been inspired to do a series of paintings and I really look forward to doing that. All in all I'm happy that it's nearly Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Hosted a Tryazon Party Featuring Wiley Wallaby Licorice

  Before I begin writing about my party experience I want to first disclose a few things. First, I was not paid by Wiley Wallaby or Tryazon ...