Saturday, September 12, 2009

I Made Berets!



So, it's been a few days since I could post. When I get home in the afternoon, I try to tidy up, deal with my messes, let Brandy out, put on some lounge pants, make coffee, and do a load of laundry. I try to get this all accomplished in nearly 40 minutes so that I can sit down and watch re-runs of the show "Ghost Whisperer" at 4:00.

The other day, I made two lovely berets. The crisp air is creeping in and I want to be warm and stylish. I found directions online on how to make berets and I made one from an old wool sweater that shrunk in the dryer and the other I made from an old skirt which I no longer deemed to have a suitable hemline for my age.

I wore the black one the other day, because it was a cold and foggy morning, and I felt like such a girl. It was great!

Since it's Saturday, I may curl up and watch Anne of Avonlea. I call it by that title because that was what it was called when I was a little girl. I love the costumes in the trilogy.

How are you spending your Saturday evening?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Hosted a Tryazon Party Featuring Wiley Wallaby Licorice

  Before I begin writing about my party experience I want to first disclose a few things. First, I was not paid by Wiley Wallaby or Tryazon ...