Saturday, September 5, 2009

Welcome to New England Comfort!


So, here it is! I've been flirting with the idea of doing this for a while now, and I've decided it might be fun. The blog will showcase my many adventures in baking, crafting, and other domestic miscellany. Since I am new to this, it is a work in progress. However, I hope that I'll get it right and that you'll have fun with it too.
It is Labor Day weekend, which for many of us marks the unofficial end of summer. I will bid this passing summer adieu by making caramel corn and watching House Season 5 on DVD.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a good labor day weekend. I love House, but I haven't watched it since we moved back to Maine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird how my name was listed as The. Testing to see if that is fixed.

    ReplyDelete

I Hosted a Tryazon Party Featuring Wiley Wallaby Licorice

  Before I begin writing about my party experience I want to first disclose a few things. First, I was not paid by Wiley Wallaby or Tryazon ...