Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Rainy Rainy Afternoon.

As I walked home from school today, I watched the clouds slowly creep across the sky. Almost as though they were trying to sneak up on us; alas, I spotted them for what they were. Their plan thus thwarted. HaH! I have the next few days off, so I am going to use the free time to clean and prepare for the upcoming Fall holidays. I think that I may bring out some of my Halloween interior decorations; but I'm worried that it still might be a bit too soon for that. At the very least, I can still make some leaf shaped gingerbread cookies. I guess it all depends on how ambitious I get. I know that I am certainly starting a new book this weekend and I'll be visited by my sister and her family. This means that I absolutely must make an apple pie.
I think that on Friday, I may have a chick flick and a facial. Maybe I'll watch "Practical Magic" and make some sort of homemade spa treats. That would be so gosh darn girlie and fun.

I'm sad to say that my favorite blog is going on hiatus. Sigh, after following it for a year and a half. The hostess wants a break, and that is understandable. She's a SAHM who homeschools. It's a bummer though, she does such fantastic posts for the holidays.

Oh well, I'll just try my best to have my own fabulous posts for the holidays for my loyal five viewers.

Until then, stay dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Hosted a Tryazon Party Featuring Wiley Wallaby Licorice

  Before I begin writing about my party experience I want to first disclose a few things. First, I was not paid by Wiley Wallaby or Tryazon ...