Saturday, September 19, 2009

It's the Weekend Catch Up!

So, I have been very bad about keeping things posted here. It has been a very exhausting week and so I am catching up today. I hope that my cleaning and organizing today will allow for a relaxing day tomorrow. If I'm successful with getting my chores done today, then tomorrow I can read and do crafts and be refreshed for the week ahead. I think that I'll get into the swing of things and as soon as that happens, I'll be able to post regularly. I really need to devise a schedule which I will adhere to. That way, I can get all the things done that I need to do and still have time for all the extras.
This is the time of year where things are always a little out of sorts; it's the transition of the seasons and the autumnal equinox is approaching and I scurry about getting things ready. October through January is such an active time. So, there should be plenty to blog about then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Hosted a Tryazon Party Featuring Wiley Wallaby Licorice

  Before I begin writing about my party experience I want to first disclose a few things. First, I was not paid by Wiley Wallaby or Tryazon ...