Monday, September 28, 2009

I finally Made Another Craft!


Yay! I finally got to make a craft! This is Liberace the bunny. I named him after the pianist because his nose sparkles, so it seemed to fit. I made him out of an old sweater.
I have the house to myself today. I took the day off in order to rest my voice. I was worried that if I went back as soon as my voice was slightly better, I'd just strain it again and make it worse. The nice thing about having the house alone, is that I'm not talking, so my vocal chords may rest. The problem is this- the more I talk the worse it gets. So, I am home today. It feels so odd, like I should be playing the clarinet off key, or giving myself a shampoo mohawk in the shower. The fortunate thing is that as the day has progressed I've felt, physically, yuckier.. darn seasonal allergies; so my decision to stay home was wise.
Rather than watching the daytime television all day, I decided to catch up on laundry and make a craft. I should eat some lunch, I always forget to eat lunch when I'm home. Well, the bunny is going to sit on the highchair until my nephew occupies it. I'm hoping to get some Halloween fabric for another craft later on today. Other than that, today is going to be quiet and restful. ~ Toodaloo.

2 comments:

I Hosted a Tryazon Party Featuring Wiley Wallaby Licorice

  Before I begin writing about my party experience I want to first disclose a few things. First, I was not paid by Wiley Wallaby or Tryazon ...