Monday, September 7, 2009

I'm a Lucky Girl


Yesterday was such a busy day for me; so I decided to enjoy this Labor Day by remembering to soak in the things that life that really matter. Brandy is my sidekick. We are very fortunate to have nice weather to enjoy a leisurely walk together.
Each time we take a walk, we try to stop and enjoy the nature which surrounds us. These walks together are about relaxing and taking the time to smell the roses, the telephone poles, and the tree trunks.
I think I'll make some crafts today and maybe do a little reading. More importantly, today I am acknowledging my blessings.

1 comment:

I Hosted a Tryazon Party Featuring Wiley Wallaby Licorice

  Before I begin writing about my party experience I want to first disclose a few things. First, I was not paid by Wiley Wallaby or Tryazon ...