Thursday, October 2, 2014

It's October And I'm Rolling In Pumpkins


What a difference a week makes! It is officially October and the colors outside are changing quickly. I have been very under the weather, lately, and it's been tricky getting myself to do anything. I just haven't had the energy to do anything crafty and a few days ago, I was in too much pain to do anything but sit as still as possible. Now that I'm feeling better, I'm easing back into things.


Some pears were harvested from an old pear tree and I used them to make pear butter. I hope to make pumpkin butter very soon, too!


Yesterday, I made cinnamon rolls (from a can) with pumpkin puree on top. It was like a combination of pumpkin pie and cinnamon rolls. They were delicious! I used the left over pumpkin to make my own pumpkin spice creamer for my coffee. That should be a tasty treat for the rest of the week. I am so happy that October is finally here! This is my favorite month. I will be baking and crafting like a nutter and that will be fun to share. I hope to resume work on my quilt, soon, but that won't be completed until November. However, I have the entire month to be as creative as possible and I hope to be able to get it all done. Until next time~ Toodahloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Hosted a Tryazon Party Featuring Wiley Wallaby Licorice

  Before I begin writing about my party experience I want to first disclose a few things. First, I was not paid by Wiley Wallaby or Tryazon ...