Friday, October 31, 2014

It's Halloween: 2014!


Happy Halloween, you! Today is one of my favorite days of the year. I just love the theatrics of the holiday. I love being spooky and more importantly, I love the candy! This year, I decided to take it easy on myself and dress of as one of the clones from the show Orphan Black. I chose to dress as the character "Cosima Niehaus;" partly because her costume is easy. I wear glasses and she is a scientist (I majored in Environmental Science). I was going to wear burgundy colored clothing and a skull tank top, but decided to just wear a Hogwarts t-shirt instead. I do have on the crazy cat eyeliner, twisted hair pulled into a pony tail and the glasses. By the time the trick or treaters arrive, I might change from jeans into pajama bottoms. It is going to be very cold out, so pajama pants and a long cardigan will work. I always feel badly for the parents who are walking in the cold; the temperature is supposed to drop to the 40's. At least the holiday is on a Friday, which means the children can sleep in tomorrow and snack on candy all weekend. I know I intend to snack on candy all weekend.
Right now, I'm watching the movie Fright Night (the original 1980s version), later I'll watch Haven and then Rosemary's Baby. It will be a great way to end the holiday. Tomorrow will be the beginning of something new and I'll describe that in more detail, tomorrow. Until then, have a great holiday, have fun and be safe! Until next time~ Toodahloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Hosted a Tryazon Party Featuring Wiley Wallaby Licorice

  Before I begin writing about my party experience I want to first disclose a few things. First, I was not paid by Wiley Wallaby or Tryazon ...