Wednesday, September 17, 2014

When Running Around Finally Runs You Down

I really wish that I had a great photo to add to this post. Unfortunately, I do not have anything that would make the eyes happy to share. As I mentioned in my previous post, I've been running around like crazy this past week. I was very exhausted yesterday. Today was a whole other ball of wax. Lately, my eyes have been itchy and easily irritated. I really didn't give it much thought. When I woke up today, I understood what was happening... my Fall allergies have arrived. Usually, when aspects of Fall trickle into my daily life, I'm very excited; allergies do not excite me. For some reason, I either have short term amnesia regarding my allergies or I'm in complete denial; because when the symptoms appear I'm always dumbfounded.

This morning, I tried to take it easy, I thought I'd get some rest; but then, the phone rang sometime around 7:15 am! Seriously, why would anyone of sound mind or any sense of propriety do such a thing? Then, I was awake, not awesome at all. Then, I was up, so I thought I'd take it easy on myself and slowly ease into my day. I took some Benadryl  and decided to take Fred for a lovely walk, thinking the fresh air would do me some good. Two minutes into the walk,  I realized that I had no energy for a walk. I wanted to turn around and go back home, but instead took Fred for a short loop around the block and returned home. I went straight to been and slept for over two hours.

After a nap, I decided to dehydrate some kale in the dehydrator. By the time I got to the second tier, I knew that I had to speed things up and go back to bed. I spent the rest of the afternoon watching episodes from season two of Hemlock Grove. Now, I'm taking a brief break before I clean up the mess from supper and then I'm going to sleep for the night. Well, for a few hours at least, then I'll probably wake up and channel surf until I stumble on something to watch until I can go back to sleep. Speaking of which, when I woke up in the wee hours of the morning, this morning, I stumbled on the new season of Haven! I had no idea the new season had even started! So, that is on Thursdays, and next week Sleepy Hollow returns and many of my spooky favorites are coming back. Between the new episodes of Doctor Who, The Intruders, Sleepy Hollow and Haven it seems as though I will be spooked for the whole of Fall, this thrills me!

So, before I go, I just want to write about the fact that I was over the moon, even though I'm feeling very crummy right now, when I saw a spike in readership today! This makes me very happy, Thank You very much! I hope to bounce back soon so that I may get back on track with my cooking, baking and crafting. Feel free to leave comments and check me out on Facebook! If you follow me on Facebook, you'll get updates on new posts and random extra nonsense. You can find me under my name Lady Toesocks, and you'll recognize the photo when you see it. :) Until next time~ Toodahloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Hosted a Tryazon Party Featuring Wiley Wallaby Licorice

  Before I begin writing about my party experience I want to first disclose a few things. First, I was not paid by Wiley Wallaby or Tryazon ...