Monday, September 1, 2014

September Reading List

Books for my reading list from my personal library.

Whenever this time of year arrives, I'm reminded to return to reading. I've decided to start a reading list, with the hope that I will actually stick to it. So, for the month of September, I've decided to read books that would have been on my reading list in school at this time of year. Some of these books are classics and are easy to find.

Here is the September reading list:
Johnny Tremain by Esther Forbes
Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier
The Red Badge Of Courage by Stephen Crane
Good Wives: Image and Reality in the Lives of Women in Northern New England 1650-1750 by Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

These books should keep me busy and very entertained for the month! Next month will be a much darker selection, but very entertaining, too! If you're into reading check these out, or revisit these if you've read them before. Until next time~ Toodahloo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Hosted a Tryazon Party Featuring Wiley Wallaby Licorice

  Before I begin writing about my party experience I want to first disclose a few things. First, I was not paid by Wiley Wallaby or Tryazon ...