Friday, September 5, 2014

A Bit of Pampering After A Rough Night



I had such high hopes for today. Last night, before going to bed, I made a "To Do" list to use for today. However, I had a terrible nightmare last night. Ordinarily, when I have a bad dream, my bad dreams consist of my being back in college, stuck with a a bad ex- boyfriend. Those sort of dreams are upsetting, but I get over them quickly. Last night's dream was much more horrid, I had a dream about Jack The Ripper, it was violent and creepy. This dream led to terrible sleep, which left me half awake all day. Instead of working on my list of self imposed tasks, I felt the need to watch tv and cozy up with my dog. It will be an evening of ice cream and cocoa. I've been super touchy all day. I think I'll find good facial recipes on Pinterest and treat myself to a better evening. My list can wait until tomorrow; hopefully I'll be much more industrious then! Until next time~ Toodahloo!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I Hosted a Tryazon Party Featuring Wiley Wallaby Licorice

  Before I begin writing about my party experience I want to first disclose a few things. First, I was not paid by Wiley Wallaby or Tryazon ...