Sunday, April 26, 2015

A Lazy Sunday Afternoon

This is an example of the random things that I encounter on my Girl Days Out with my Bestie.

I was going to post a part 2 to last weeks blog, but I forgot to take some photos of the shoes. I'll just have to do that, later on in the week. Instead, I'll share what I've been up to this week. The weather has been typical early Spring weather in New England. One day it is warm and sunny, the next day cold windy and rainy. It has even snowed a few times.  Apparently, it is supposed to snow tomorrow, too, so I'll be baking tomorrow. Today started out a very grey sort of day, now the sun is shining and fading back into grey. It is a moody weather sort of day. I wanted spaghetti and meatballs today. Since the Celtics game is on right now, I decided to make the sauce early in a crock pot. That way when the game ends, I can have everything ready for a delicious afternoon meal. I even made German Chocolate cake for dessert!
Earlier in the week, I must admit was not very fabulous. The weather was less than stellar, I was hoping for some good news, but I got mediocre news instead. (Fear not, I celebrate that the good news was enjoyed by someone else, Cheers to them!) I was exhausted from the aftermath of the birthday party that I'd attended Saturday evening and I was still very blue over the passing of a very fine (and totally underrated) actor. A beacon of joy came when I spent a day out with my bestie and we had a long overdue Girl Day. I treated myself to two new tubes of lipstick. The colors are very dark and are perfect for the Fall. In fact one color is very similar to a shade that I always wore when I was in college. There is just something about getting a new tube a lipstick that just reinvigorates my broken spirit. Maybe I'll do a post later this week about my new favorite drugstore makeup treats. I'm itching to do some more sewing projects, too. I think that this week, I'll devote my time to plotting out the kind of projects that I want to do in May. I'd like to plan it all out, get supplies and get back into the swing of things. I think May will be a lot of fun! I'll keep you posted! Until then, I'll be working it all out, baking and sharing. Until next time~Toodahloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Hosted a Tryazon Party Featuring Wiley Wallaby Licorice

  Before I begin writing about my party experience I want to first disclose a few things. First, I was not paid by Wiley Wallaby or Tryazon ...