Friday, August 1, 2014

Enjoying The Beauty Of A Summer Day



New Englanders have been very fortunate with the weather this summer. We have experienced a nice balance of rainy days and sunny days. This enables us to have a fantastic time playing outside, working in the garden, walking the dog or spending an entire day travelling from one yard sale to another. The garden seems to really love this summer weather. Already, I've been able to enjoy garden vegetables. It is so nice to be able to go to the garden an find produce for that evening's meal. Seasonal eating is the best!


 I am really looking forward to the Fall when I can bake my pumpkins and make a sorts of treats! It is August now, the summer is quickly fading fast. I still have a few weeks before school resumes, which means another visit from my nephews. This weekend, I will work on a few projects that I want to complete before my nephews arrive. They visited two weeks ago, and I am still recovering. It's a lot of work being Auntie Toesocks; brownies and fudge don't make themselves. Not the mention, the late nights watching Merlin, the early mornings making pancakes and days spent at the lake. This is what summer is all about.


Next time, I'll fill you in on my latest projects. Until then~ Toodahloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Hosted a Tryazon Party Featuring Wiley Wallaby Licorice

  Before I begin writing about my party experience I want to first disclose a few things. First, I was not paid by Wiley Wallaby or Tryazon ...