Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Adjusting To Sudden Changes

I don't have a lovely photograph to jazz up this post. This just isn't that kind of post. I just wanted to catch up before I resumed my posting. I needed to take some time off from blogging and now I am ready to start again. The time has flown by this summer and now the nights are getting colder. Soon, the garden will be abundant and I will have the opportunity to test my culinary limits. These are the times when one becomes Julia Child and MacGyver all in one. I do enjoy the challenge, though. Towards the end of summer, I will be scrambling to preserve my produce in fun and creative ways. I will continue work on my quilt and will post on that soon. Also, since the weather will be cooler, I will be able to use my oven again and bake an assortment of treats that will be fun to eat, even if it requires more exercise. Life is short; far too short to be regretting that whoopie pie that I ate during a day out with my best friend. It's okay to enjoy homemade cookies and lattes and I hope to share these you. Until next time~ Toodahloo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Hosted a Tryazon Party Featuring Wiley Wallaby Licorice

  Before I begin writing about my party experience I want to first disclose a few things. First, I was not paid by Wiley Wallaby or Tryazon ...