Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Are You There Sanity? It's Me, Ladytoesocks.




This title has been whirling through my head for the passed few months. This week is vacation week. I am not going away for the week, exactly. Instead, I am going back to Me! Today, I have dedicated the day to cleaning. I mean, clearing away all of the laundry, dusting, wiping down dirty surfaces, sweeping and washing floors.







This doesn't sound like much of a vacation, I know. However, it is very uplifting to remove all physical and tactile debris in order to emotionally and mentally relax. The rest of the week will be free for me to do low maintanance work. That way, I can dedicate my week to doing what I love to do. I will read lots of L.M. Montgomery books, I'll paint, I'll make sculptures, I'll bake, and I have cappucino while watching Steven & Chris.





I don't have any particular images for this post. So, I'm showing some garden photos from my garden. I think these pictures are cheerful, and evoke the feeling of Spring and Summer.



Later this week, I'll be hosting a birthday party for my nephew. I'm going with a carnival theme. I'll post about that when the time comes. Until then.~ Toodaloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Hosted a Tryazon Party Featuring Wiley Wallaby Licorice

  Before I begin writing about my party experience I want to first disclose a few things. First, I was not paid by Wiley Wallaby or Tryazon ...