Monday, April 12, 2010

A Task Complete

Well, I finished the quilt that I was making for my mother, last night. I tried to take a decent picture of it today. However, the one that I did take, somehow, got erased. Merlin clearly likes the quilt. I think that he'll probably try to claim it as his own, because that it just the way he is.






He couldn't understand why I was so determined to get a picture of the quilt. He was simply, minding his own business, taking a luxurious morning nap. When suddenly, a quilt was thrown on top of him as though he were some damned dirty ape! Pour Que? Perhaps it had something to do with him napping on the table, which is a flat surface on which I could lay a quilt onto. Hmmm.


At the end of the photo session, he was happy to look good for the camera.


In other news, I spent the day cleaning and that makes for a happier Ladytoesocks. This Friday school is off. So, I took today off, instead. I'll teach on Friday and get things done today. On those days when errands need to be done, it's really hard to squeeze in school and keep a kid focused. So, I'd rather get all of the stressful stuff out of the way for the week, which will make the rest of the week a breeze. I'll let you know how it all works out for me. Until then ~Toodaloo!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I Hosted a Tryazon Party Featuring Wiley Wallaby Licorice

  Before I begin writing about my party experience I want to first disclose a few things. First, I was not paid by Wiley Wallaby or Tryazon ...