Sunday, February 15, 2015

Another Snowy Sunday

Bingo has the right idea- find a dark corner and sleep!

Ugh, yet again, another snow storm has hit New England and another is on it's way in a few days. How many times have I written this winter about snow storms? It's not so much that it's a constant in my life, I really don't mind the snow. What bothers me is the amount of the snow with the addition of insanely strong winds. It is 6 degrees F. outside at the moment, and I can't even guess what the wind chill factor is. At this point, it doesn't matter, cold is cold.

I know many people who absolutely love the snow. My nephews love the multitude of snow days they've been treated to and they love to go sledding. Were I still living near a ski region, many of my friends would be excited for all of the snow to play on. I would be there with them, snowboarding my little heart out. Instead, I'm inside reading, watching Netflix shows and napping. Lately, I have been too exhausted to be very active. I have been trying to do more crafts and I've actually managed to get some craft projects done. However, I'd like to do more. This week will prove to me more productive.

Now that it is Sunday evening, I am preparing for a fresh new week. Heartland is on right now and after that I'll switch the channel from CBC to PBS and watch The Great British Baking Show, Downton Abbey and then Grantchester. I must admit, I've become a bit obsessed with Grantchester and slightly smitten with the character "Sidney;" who happens to be a vicar with a knack for solving murders.

So, tonight, I will relax with my shows, have a facial, eat some chocolate and hope to sleep better. There will be more crazies throughout the week and I'll be posting as things unfold.
Until next time~ Toodahloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Hosted a Tryazon Party Featuring Wiley Wallaby Licorice

  Before I begin writing about my party experience I want to first disclose a few things. First, I was not paid by Wiley Wallaby or Tryazon ...