Tuesday, July 1, 2014

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Summer

Summer is, certainly here! Now that it's July 1st, it is very hot outside. I went kayaking, last week. It was gorgeous outside; not too hot, but lovely. I was hoping to see a lot of wildlife, ie. turtles, beaver, fish. Alas, I only saw a loon. However, there is still plenty of time to see creatures throughout the summer. I do think these lily pads are very pretty. I love to look at them whenever I kayak through them.

The peony bush bloomed. The flowers were huge and fragrant. I was really looking forward to enjoying them. Then, one night, it rained hard and the flowers drooped to the ground and they didn't last long after that. They were beautiful while they lasted!
The bees are loving the sage flowers. I don't usually let the sage flower, but I left them alone, this time. The herb garden is starting to smelly dreamy.

Daisies really do complete a summer garden.

This week will be filled with holiday, birthday and bicentennial celebrations. I hope to keep up with the blog as these events happen. I think I'll be far too busy for crafts, but who knows?
 Until then~ Toodahloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Hosted a Tryazon Party Featuring Wiley Wallaby Licorice

  Before I begin writing about my party experience I want to first disclose a few things. First, I was not paid by Wiley Wallaby or Tryazon ...