Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wednesday Chit Chat

So, today I have not a photo. It has been one of those weeks. I can't believe that Halloween is here in 10 days! I am taking the rest of the week off in order to deal with a few loose ends in life; which is fine, because it has been a slow week this week. I think that I may perhaps finally get the other Halloween rag doll completed. I've been blogging about doing it for a few weeks now, but things keep on coming up. My art work and my crafting is fun to do, when I haven't anything else to do, but this month has been hectic. I must make sure that other, more important, things get done- like laundry, cleaning, and baking.....and work. I have had a few social outings, and that was fun; but I have been called to duty a lot this month. Sometimes, that is just how it is.

I did manage to give Brandy a walk today. It is incredibly warm today; and she had such great fun walking through all of the leaves blanketing the sidewalk. I think that today I'll make "American" Chop Suey for supper. Since I have so little laundry to do, I think I will get some rag doll work done. Then again, I've said that so many times before. I am also planning on making a batch of my spicy hot cocoa mix. I bought cinnamon stick chips from the health food store yesterday. When that stuff is ground up, it tastes like those hot cinnamon heart candies. It is so yummy with the cayenne in the cocoa mix. Hopefully, I'll have some photo for the next blog. Until then. ~Toodaloo

1 comment:

I Hosted a Tryazon Party Featuring Wiley Wallaby Licorice

  Before I begin writing about my party experience I want to first disclose a few things. First, I was not paid by Wiley Wallaby or Tryazon ...