Sunday, March 29, 2015

The Very Hungry Blogger


Oh Fred, always at my side waiting for an adventure; or, at the very least, a cuddle. This week has been a weird week. It is one of those awkward transition weeks, where the weather finally begins to change. For a while, I have been feeling slightly sluggish and slightly ill. The matter has finally been resolved and I feel much better. First, I had a funky bug that had been spreading around. On top of that, I had a few unfortunate losses, which was emotionally taxing. I was constantly exhausted and hungry. I hadn't felt like that since I had a growth spurt in my teen years. I understood that I certainly was not growing. I decided to not freak out, but to retrace my steps.
When I was feeling under the weather, I changed my eating pattern. This is where the problem was, For nearly a year, I have consumed a protein rich breakfast every day. I really do require a lot of protein for my metabolism. This meant having an egg with almost every breakfast. When I wasn't feeling well, the thought of eating an egg was not appealing. So, I threw my cycle off and I was constantly hungry, because I wasn't getting enough nutrients. Since I wasn't getting enough nutrients, I had very little energy, which was why I was constantly exhausted and wanting to nap. Once I figured all of this out, I resumed my normal eating pattern and ever since I've felt so much better.
In other news, season finales of my favorite shows are airing this week. Last Friday, the "Season 4 finale" of Hart Of Dixie aired. I really liked that the writers ended the season the way they did, in case the show does NOT get renewed for another season (why the heck did they move the show to Friday, seriously?) at least all the loose ends were tied up. I will be bummed if that show isn't renewed, though. Tonight, the season finale of Heartland is on; I'll get to see what happened with Ty and Amy. Then there's  the last episode before a two week break of Once Upon A Time and then the season finale of  The Walking Dead. This is almost too much.
This past week, I have been taking it easy, trying to get my energy back for this coming week. I will be gearing up for the holiday and I'm determined to make it spectacular! This morning, I spent the latter part of the morning deep cleaning the house. I will continue to do little chores around the house throughout the week. I'll also be going to the thrift store tomorrow, woohoo! This means that this week I will finally be able to to some fun craft projects that I've been aching to start. I will also be making some homemade candy treats, so be on the lookout for that.
Lastly, I will leave you with a little Springtime inspiration. I assembled a playlist on Spotify which was inspired by my nephews and the joy that I feel when I get to see them. The playlist is titled "Happy Sappy" and it is filled with upbeat music; just the thing to lift one's spirits! It can be found here: https://play.spotify.com/user/1216509636/playlist/6pGU7iYpnlt8X9SgAThe9Y I hope this puts you in a great mood! Until next time~ Toodahloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Hosted a Tryazon Party Featuring Wiley Wallaby Licorice

  Before I begin writing about my party experience I want to first disclose a few things. First, I was not paid by Wiley Wallaby or Tryazon ...