Saturday, November 15, 2014

Plotting and Scheming


Earlier today, I fully intended to work on a craft project. I got the materials ready and then I took a moment to do a few chores, then I got sidetracked. When I collected myself and decided to crack on, I then had to take a trip to the grocery store. These grocery store trips are never short, they're more like grocery excursions. By the time I returned and put away the groceries, it was early evening. I will work on the project tomorrow and post on that then.
Over the past two days, I've been planning for December. Maybe it's all of the Christmas movies on the Hallmark channel, but I'm excited already. I've spent hours scouring pins on Pinterest, coming up with ideas and pouring through old Martha Stewart magazines and Christmas craft books. Martha Stewart has a wonderful website and a channel on Youtube! I love watching her craft and cooking segments on her Youtube channel, they are so inspiring. I now have a long list of craft projects to work on in December to keep me busy and I think I will post on the blog every day of December! This winter is going to be so much fun! I'm determined to make it so. I will be trying to find creative ways to make life fabulous and I'll be sharing it all with you. With any luck, you'll be inspired to try some of my crafts. The quest for fabulous will spread around and that would be spectacular! Perhaps I should come up with some Thanksgiving themed projects, too. I'll work on that this week. I look forward to this adventure that will bring us into a new year. Until next time~ Toodahloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Hosted a Tryazon Party Featuring Wiley Wallaby Licorice

  Before I begin writing about my party experience I want to first disclose a few things. First, I was not paid by Wiley Wallaby or Tryazon ...