Thursday, September 5, 2013

Cookies For Fred


Today, I made mint and parsley cookies for Fred. Lately, he's had a terrible habit of snacking on the cats food, which leaves him with terrible breath. He really does not like the experience of having his teeth brushed. To be honest, it isn't much fun for myself, either. These cookies are made with oat flour, milled flax seed, coconut oil, fresh mint, and dried parsley. I have a LOT of mint in the herb garden, and this is a fantastic way to use it. Freddie absolutely loves these cookies and I love that it makes his breath minty fresh.
Today was a much cooler day than usual. The cooler temperatures made it easier to bake in the kitchen and not feel over heated. It is going to be very chilly tonight, there might even be a frost. When I took Fred for a walk today, I saw more leaves scattered on the lawns that we passed and more change trees are changing color. By the end of the month, Fall with arrive and it will be officially time for festive craft projects, baking and decorating. Until then..~Toodahloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Hosted a Tryazon Party Featuring Wiley Wallaby Licorice

  Before I begin writing about my party experience I want to first disclose a few things. First, I was not paid by Wiley Wallaby or Tryazon ...