Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's Snowing!

Oh, how I wish my camera batteries were charged! Those rechargable batteries do not hold their charge for long. I have not posted for a while because life has been so busy and I haven't really been working on many projects to post about.

Winter is finally (unofficially) here! I have my interior decorations up. Last weekend I decorated the front porch. It's so nice to look down my street and see the neighbors houses lit up! I made gingerbread scones the other day and I have at last begun listening to Christmas music.

We'll be getting the tree this weekend and I'll be making my annual gingerbread house this weekend. This year, I am making my gingerbread house in the shape of an old hotel that once existed in my town. My nephew is making a train depot that was near the hotel and the train to go with it.

Today, however will consist of chores, tutoring, and crafting. I think I'll sneak in a little indulgence with a bubble bath in the claw foot and a facial. It's been a draining week and I am going to pamper myself a little. As soon as my camera has juice I'll post some pictures and discuss the final episode of the season of Being Erica. Until then~ Toodaloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Hosted a Tryazon Party Featuring Wiley Wallaby Licorice

  Before I begin writing about my party experience I want to first disclose a few things. First, I was not paid by Wiley Wallaby or Tryazon ...