Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Christmas Aftermath

So, Christmas has, officially come and gone. The morning of Christmas began with me waking up at 4:30 a.m. and deciding to wash the dishes from the night before instead of channel surfing. So, I got up and tidied up, fed the critters, and made a pot of coffee to induce waking of others. It was almost like a coffee commercial. Speaking of which, I was very sad to not see "Peter" come home early in the morning and waking his parents with coffee. Instead they showed a more modern version of a similar scenario... it was not the same. Yes.... I fear change.

So, Santa got me a lot, and I mean a LOT of chocolate. I got some really nice gifts and fun things to play with. The chocolate, however is a duty. I have milk chocolate, dark chocolate, truffles, boxed chocolates, Milk Duds, chocolate covered raisins, the dark chocolate orange the you must smash, chocolate mint candies, and a few other chocolate confections. Myfamily knows the way to my heart. I'll now have something to treat myself to while I watch my guys... Steven & Chris.. their show is coming back with new episodes soon too! Steven & Chris and a mug of latte is my "Calgon Moment" of the day. Without which I'd be the mom "Lois" from "Malcomb In The Middle" combined with the character "Betty Warren" from the movie "Mona Lisa Smile." Which translates to frustrated and uptight.

Well, the day after Christmas is always a little sad for me. I miss the excitement and the warm fuzzies the holiday brings. On the bright side, I still have a Christmas celebration (weather permitting) with my sisters and their families to celebrate and I have fun new toys to play with.

Tomorrow, I hope to post more and look forward to things to come. Until then~ Toodaloo!

1 comment:

  1. Aww Ladytoe, you still have another Christmas coming with the sibs! And the good part about that is that our celebration is separated from all the other Christmas hubbubballoo.

    ReplyDelete

I Hosted a Tryazon Party Featuring Wiley Wallaby Licorice

  Before I begin writing about my party experience I want to first disclose a few things. First, I was not paid by Wiley Wallaby or Tryazon ...