Thursday, December 24, 2009

It's Christmas Eve!

Merry Christmas Eve!

Wow, it's Christmas Eve already! I had to take a break from blogging for the month, because I wasn't feeling very creative. Usually, I enjoy making things and then posting about them. However, this month has been so hectic, that when I do have computer time, all I really want to do is play games. Just within this post, I had a goof happen and the frustration rose to such a level that I wanted to stop all together.




I did make a gingerbread house last week. I made my own pattern.












My little helper made one too. This one was made from a kit. Everytime we walk into the dining room, it smells like gingerbread!


Last night, I made a mint chocolate cream pie. Today, I am making gigantic cranberry- walnut cinnamon rolls for Christmas morning. I'm also making mini corn dog muffins, curry chicken nuggets, stuffed mushrooms, mulled cider, sticky chicken wings, crudites, and I'm warming up some frozen potstickers!

Needless to say, the appetizer spread will be a feast. Throught the day, I'll be watching comedy Christmas special's on BBC America. I'll also watch the Dr. Who Christmas special. So, today will be busy, but great fun! I hope that you all have a stress free and joyful Christmas!~Toodaloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Hosted a Tryazon Party Featuring Wiley Wallaby Licorice

  Before I begin writing about my party experience I want to first disclose a few things. First, I was not paid by Wiley Wallaby or Tryazon ...