Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the Thirteenth!


Wow! It's been a crazy busy week. There is so much going on, that taking time on the computer isn't easy. I have been so busy at school this week and I'm tired. Walking to the school and home each day is over a mile of walking, up hill. Sometimes, I walk to and from twice! That combined with general wear and tear of taking care of kiddo and teaching other peoples kiddo's, makes me tired. I'm trying to not push myself too much with this flu going around. I want to be well rested.




Well, I am continually thinking of ways in which I can decorate for the Thanksgiving Season. I am posting more photos of things that I've done thus far. The other day, my mother got me the complete and unabridged works of Jane Austen all in one volume! That combined with three L.M. Montgomery books I've recently acquired ( but haven't yet read) should keep me relaxed for the next few months.


Yesterday was one of those, as Anne Shirley would put it, "Jonah Day" sort of days. I was exhausted, so I treated myself to the November/ December issue of Victoria magazine and some eggnog flavored and peppermint mocha flavored creamer. The eggnog creamer was fantastic! It was just what I needed yesterday. I started looking at my magazine, and it had some great stuff in it for Christmas, but I couldn't really savor it...dinner beckoned.

Tomorrow should be an eventful day. I am starting my day by hanging out will some Civil War reenactors and then, my sister is coming over with her sons for me to babysit. I think we'll watch The Polar Express and have some seriously hot cocoa with marshmallows. Yowzers McGee! I'm tired. I think I'll sleep until 7:30 a.m. tomorrow! Until then! ~ Toodaloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Hosted a Tryazon Party Featuring Wiley Wallaby Licorice

  Before I begin writing about my party experience I want to first disclose a few things. First, I was not paid by Wiley Wallaby or Tryazon ...