Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Summer Is Here!


So, summer has finally arrived! I have been spending the month of June, trying to do some projects here and there. However, I have been occupying my time with other things, other writing projects and I have had a hard time focusing on crafts. I did try to do a repurposing project, which went terribly wrong and I had to abandon the process for the time being. I'm not certain if I'll ever pick that project back up, but that still remains to be seen.


The back yard garden is lush with floral delights. The frequent rain showers are making everything grow rapidly, including the lawn. Did I mention in a previous post that I learned how to mow the lawn this Spring? I can't say that I was a total success at the task; in fact, the mangled blade would prove that I am not skilled at all things. I think for now on, I'll leave the lawn maintenance to someone better adept at the chore.


While I was cleaning up the yard, one Saturday, I made the foolish decision to move 70 pound bags of sand from one part of the yard to another. Ever since then, my upper back and my right arm have been quite sore, which makes typing for an extended period of time a bit painful. Not to mention, sewing is a source of pain. I have discovered how therapeutic painting is. I began a painting project last week and I've found that my body hurts less after the exercise. Perhaps, by the end of summer, I'll have a nice new painting and a healed body. We'll see how it all works out. If I don't have many posts over the summer, it is simply because I am working on other things that may not be all too topic worthy. Fear not, I haven't abandoned my little blog, I'm merely transitioning to something different and I'll share those projects as they come. Until next time~ Toodahloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Hosted a Tryazon Party Featuring Wiley Wallaby Licorice

  Before I begin writing about my party experience I want to first disclose a few things. First, I was not paid by Wiley Wallaby or Tryazon ...