Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Warm Days In New England


I am finally experiencing warm weather days! It was a late start, but well worth the wait. The weather has been lovely, with a few days of rain. The lupines and irises are up and soon I'll see my peonies bloom. Lately, I've also seen wild animals that I've never before seen in my backyard. Aside from the family of skunks that have always inhabited the nooks and crannies of the yard. This week, I saw a chipmunk and two woodpeckers. It was actually exciting to see new life here. Fred is very excited about these encounters whereas, I am just trying to prevent an altercation.

The veggie garden has been planted and I am working on a scrappy garden. When I have completed that project, I'll post more about that. Also, I've expanded the herb patch. I should see a tremendous garden haul, if the weather proves to be accommodating.

I'm really looking forward to all the delicious masterpieces that I'll be able to create from the garden pickings and posting about them too. Until next time~ Toodahloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Hosted a Tryazon Party Featuring Wiley Wallaby Licorice

  Before I begin writing about my party experience I want to first disclose a few things. First, I was not paid by Wiley Wallaby or Tryazon ...