Friday, January 17, 2014

What's Going In My Bag?

Happy Friday to my readers! I have watched many vlogs on Youtube, in which some of my favorite vloggers featured the inner workings of their handbags. In these telling vlogs, all sorts of random necessities are removed from the bags; followed by either confusion, repulsion, excitement and or embarrassment expressed by the vlogger.
Today, I thought that it would be more fun for me to reveal what I'm packing into my handbag. Before I begin, I should first explain that I am one of those people who like to me prepared for any situation. ** Also, any brand names that appear in my bag are supplies that I purchased or was gifted by others and I have not been paid to show these objects. I just happen to like these products, and I'm not being paid to say so.** So, here it goes.....
 
I like to make little emergency kits. I re-use plastic bags from other travel kits. They are great to have in a handbag, because they zip up (keeping items from falling out), the plastic is easy to clean and it's easy to find needed items since the bag is clear. In this kit, I have a miniature sewing kit (which includes many extra safety pins), bandages, pain reliever, hand sanitzer, mouthwash, toothpaste (not pictured), hand salve, ointment and cuticle cream.

 
This emergency kit is more for cosmetic emergencies. Included in this kit is: more hand sanitizer, lip balm, face moisturizer, eye liner, mini-mascara, eye shadow stick, rose pink lip balm (which can double as a blush). I also have hair ties, clips and a miniature mirror. I think I should add some pressed powder in the future; but for now, this will do.
 
 
Here is the rest of the things I'm packing in my handbag. I have my two kits, gum, mints, granola bar, crackers, a baggie with green tea and instant coffee, a manicure kit, oil blotters, perfume samples, sunglasses, wallet, notebook, book lamp, cell phone, mp3 player, and yes.....a sonic screwdriver = the essentials!
 
 
All of the above fits, nicely, in my bag with room left for a kindle and any other extra snacks, lip sticks or techy toys! It is very organized and handy for any random scenario. This is how Ladytoesocks functions.
 
 
In other news, I cleaned my sewing machine and my fingers are crossed for a successful completion of my leg warmer project. I hope that it works so that I can move on to other projects.
 Until then~ Toodahloo!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Hosted a Tryazon Party Featuring Wiley Wallaby Licorice

  Before I begin writing about my party experience I want to first disclose a few things. First, I was not paid by Wiley Wallaby or Tryazon ...