Thursday, January 2, 2014

My First Post For 2014!

Hello there, it's been over a month since my last post. It's been a very busy time for Lady Toesocks, So, when I last posted, I was still trying to work out some leg warmers. I decided to set that project aside until after the holidays. The project isn't at all difficult to attempt, it's more an issue with the sewing machine. I have been dreading the issue, but I am certain that I need to take the area around the bobbin apart and clean it. I had to do this last summer and it is a terrible chore to do. This is the sort of thing that I really didn't want to be bothered with during the holiday season.

Usually, I utilize my sewing machine for a number of projects during the holidays, as I tend to make numerous homemade gifts. However, this year I was too tired to do that. When I was home from work, I just wanted to rest. Even though my creative spirit desired projects, lack of time and energy forbade it. Really, between Thanksgiving and Christmas if I wasn't at work, I was running around preparing for the event, decorating, baking or wrapping gifts. It left little time for socializing or craft projects. I considered writing about my Christmas Eve baking, but I was too busy baking.

So, now that the holidays are winding down I will map out how I want to blog. I still have a few more Christmas mini celebrations with two friends left to enjoy. Right now, I am away from home, another holiday related excursion. In a few days I'll return home and can consider a plan for creativity. I should also sit down and give my machine a deep cleaning, in order to finish my leg warmers......

I hope that 2014 will bring on more inspiration for food and crafts projects. I also hope to read more, this year. Last year was dreadful when it came to my reading list. I also hope to start writing about other things that I enjoy, my frugal side. Here's to a new year and a whole year of possibility! Until next time~ Toodahloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Hosted a Tryazon Party Featuring Wiley Wallaby Licorice

  Before I begin writing about my party experience I want to first disclose a few things. First, I was not paid by Wiley Wallaby or Tryazon ...