Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Recliner Was A Pirate Ship

So, Merlin has taken out is anger at the loss of Brandy on my bed. He has decided that the best way to show me how much he loves me is by urinating on my bed. Once, he had the grace to wait until I was not asleep and out of my bed. So, my new nickname for him is "Betsy-Wetsy," but only when I'm really tired and annoyed.
On the one hand, I have compassion, on the other hand, I'm totally grossed out. So, last night, I was really looking forward to crawling into bed and I discovered that the bed wetting bandit had struck again. So, I grabbed a pillow and a quilt and went to the living room recliner.
Remember when you were so small that you a a sibling could sit on the recliner together and spend a good hour on your "pirate ship" fighting against the sharks? Well, that was my night last night. I cozied on the recliner and channel surfed. It's so fun indulging in late night re-runs. I watched Bravo! for a while. Then I found a full hour of Sex and the City. Oh, to indulge in that was delightful. Well, at 4 am the birds were chirping and I decided to camp out on a pile of pillows on my bedroom floor for a quick cat nap. I've got my bedding all "Downy soft" on the clothes line and I think I'll sleep with one eye open tonight. Finger Crossed!
Until Next time~ Toodaloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Hosted a Tryazon Party Featuring Wiley Wallaby Licorice

  Before I begin writing about my party experience I want to first disclose a few things. First, I was not paid by Wiley Wallaby or Tryazon ...