Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Woohoo, Crafting Has Resumed!

It is that time of year, again, where I begin to get in touch with my crafty side. Over the summer, I have begun work on various crafts, but I never finished them; because summer is such a busy time. I fully intend to complete these crafts and will post them as I go. Today, I began working on a tweed jacket, for my dog. I used a fleece jacket that he already has to trace, so that I could make a pattern. I have been taking photos as I work on the project and will write a post detailing the construction of the jacket as soon as I am done with the project. I only need to sew it, at this point, and that can be time consuming.
As I was looking for fabric to use to make the jacket and a purse that I wish to make, I found many bits of material, from past projects, that I'd completely forgotten about. Seeing this fabric made me think of all new things that I can make and it is very exciting. I look forward to jumping back into making fun crafts and sharing them with you. With any luck, the more I craft, the more I'll post, and that would be great to do again! Until next time ~Toodaloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Hosted a Tryazon Party Featuring Wiley Wallaby Licorice

  Before I begin writing about my party experience I want to first disclose a few things. First, I was not paid by Wiley Wallaby or Tryazon ...