Tuesday, December 1, 2015

It's December Already!




 I took last week off in an effort to restore what was left of the week. The week began with one clumsy event, followed by another clumsy event and a lot of sleep deprivation was involved. After all of the craziness, all I wanted to do was relax and enjoy my four day weekend with family.


 I mentioned on Facebook that it snowed earlier in the week. The snowfall didn't accumulate to much and it didn't take long for it to melt away. Last year, we endured a massive snow storm the night before Thanksgiving, which made for crummy travel weather. This year, I stayed home. I didn't drive myself crazy with baking. Instead, I baked my caramel apple pie the night before Thanksgiving, the next morning, I baked homemade cinnamon rolls to eat while we watched the parade, something I haven't been able to do for years. Then, I made one more pie, a lemon pie. That was it. I took it easy on the holiday and it was a nice break.


Now, I am continuing to work on preparing the home for winter. Today, I began the holiday decorating process. I think that I will do a little at a time. Tomorrow, I might decorate the front porch; it will be could an nasty outside, However, I'll bundle up and then when I come in, I'll be able to cuddle with the pooches and binge on Youtube vlogs. I have a few crafting projects in mind for the holiday season, which I hope to share with you all. I will also be baking, once the oven is fixed (all part of the clumsy events of last week). I will be digging into the files of my Pinterest boards for inspiration. So, hopefully, this month will prove to be a busy one on the blog. My fingers are crossed.
 Until Next time~ Toodahloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Hosted a Tryazon Party Featuring Wiley Wallaby Licorice

  Before I begin writing about my party experience I want to first disclose a few things. First, I was not paid by Wiley Wallaby or Tryazon ...