Friday, June 3, 2011

It's June! I've Done A Craft!


So, in my previous post, I stated that I was working on a project. I am still working on the project, but so far, it has not come out the way I hoped it would. However, I did do another project, which I'm excited about. I made a handbag! I joined the Better Homes and Gardens website last year, and I love it. I get e-mails from them showing craft projects and gardening projects and recipes. It is really inspirational to look at some of the home decorating projects that they do, and the e-mails keep my creative energy flowing. Needless to say, I am a big fan and very thankful for this website! So, the other day, they showed how to make different handbags and they provided the instructions on how to make it. I went to the store, and I got cheap fabric and I made it, so here it is!
I added a pocket on the inside for money, and I took the advice from another who wrote that they added a button closure. I love it! It has six pockets on the outside; so, I can have my phone, my player, my sunglasses, etc. free and easy to find. This will be a great summer bag. The kicker is, it was so darn easy to make!
I'll post my other project once it's completed. Until then~Toodahloo!

2 comments:

I Hosted a Tryazon Party Featuring Wiley Wallaby Licorice

  Before I begin writing about my party experience I want to first disclose a few things. First, I was not paid by Wiley Wallaby or Tryazon ...