Monday, February 7, 2011

Cobwebs- Pt. 2

The super bowl didn't start soon enough! Now, I am home from work and continuing my laundry marathon which started over the weekend. I must wash some of my own clothing, I was stuck wearing a skirt to work today. Normally, I don't mind a skirt once in a while. However, the weather being wintry and all, I'd rather have some more comfortable pants instead. I must hurry with this post though, as I have a chicken roasting in the oven and it needs basting. So, here are some more of my thoughts.....
*I am really loving the ability to demand television shows on the television. Now, whenever I am in the mood to watch Being Erica, I can do it--without commercials!
* Whoever said that sleep was over rated, wasn't doing it correctly.
* I'm trying to become a vegetarian, once again, in a carnivorous household.
* "Bridget Jones", no longer a " love pariah", I find to be more insightful now than I did in my early twenties-- because I am a" singleton" burgeoning on becoming a "tragic spinster"
*cats are soooo much smarter than dogs, and therefore, mustn't be trusted.
*chickens don't bast themselves while in the oven.
That being said, I'm being booted again. More thoughts put forth coherently~ Toodahloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Hosted a Tryazon Party Featuring Wiley Wallaby Licorice

  Before I begin writing about my party experience I want to first disclose a few things. First, I was not paid by Wiley Wallaby or Tryazon ...