Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's December!

So, it has been a long time since my last post. In fact, November passed by without even a note from me- my many apologies to you all. This past month has been a busy one! There was the holidays to experience, which was a lot of fun, not at all hectic. Also, I had a new nephew arrive, so I had a lot of fun entertaining my sister while we waited for him to come. We watched a lot of spooky shows, and while she was out, I caught up on the show Doc Martin. Here are a few photos of things that were in my world this past month......



These are a sort of yellow daisy in a large patch. I
passed these each day on my way to work and on my way home. They are just so cheerful! However, now that the cold has arrived, they are gone.

This Halloween, it snowed in the morning, completely coating the ground and garden. If you look at the angels head, you can see a bit of snow. I took this picture early in the storm. Later, there was a lot more snow.


This week, my father did something awesome, and I was happy to help him with this. We got a new doggy. My mother missed having a dog. I think we'll always miss sweet Brandy Bozo, but giving a new friend a loving home is very therapeutic. His name is "Fred."

Introducing Fred, the super wonder Pini Poo!

When I'm not at work, I am still making yummy treats at home or visiting with my friends. This particular month had me busier than usual because I was going from place to place and helping out my sisters. It's always fun to help my sisters, because I get to spend time with them and be silly, just having coffee together. Also, I get to spend more time with my nephews and that too is a ton of fun. Now, I have Christmas to look forward to as well as play time with Fred. I've already begun decorating for the holiday! I'll post about that and treats soon!
Until then~ Toodaloo!

2 comments:

  1. Cute little pup. What kind of dog is he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal, he is a mix of a Miniature Pinscher and a Miniature Poodle. According to internet research, the mixture is referred to as "Pini Poo."

    ReplyDelete

I Hosted a Tryazon Party Featuring Wiley Wallaby Licorice

  Before I begin writing about my party experience I want to first disclose a few things. First, I was not paid by Wiley Wallaby or Tryazon ...